The beginning of I Write Sins Not Tragedies slowed down and layered over The Ballad of Mona Lisa.
Oh my god
Oh my god
Well that took all of 2 seconds for me to hit the reblog button.
My ears will being have gasms for years.
IT’S LIKE A BACKGROUND SONG FOR A FINAL FANTASY GAME OH MY GODDDDDDDD
- guys: uh why do girls care so much about being skinny? it's so annoying
- guys: ew fat chicks
- guys: why do girls care so much about shopping and romance and nail polish lol so annoying
- guys: ew crazy butch lesbian manly feminazis why can't they act more feminine lol
- guys: why do girls wear makeup they look so much better without it
- guys: oh i'm so sorry are you sick? tired? dying?
- guys: haha girls suck at math/science/sports
- guys: a girl who does math/science/sports? well? get back in the kitchen that shits not gonna get you a husband
- guys: why are girls so sensitive when we look at their boobs or something c'mon with that top you're asking for it
- guys: oh my god a gay guy just hit on me how fucking disgusting what a creeper doesn't he have any boundaries?
i honestly can’t even hear the words “tri-state area” without thinking of phineas & ferb
- This was one of my favorite teachers ever, he didn't believe in homework and was just the coolest dude ever
- Teacher: I won't be here tomorrow so I left worksheets for the teacher to give you.
- Kid: why can't we watch a movie?
- Teacher: because the school board doesn't like us to show you movies that don't have anything to do with the curriculum. They say that movies are for home and we need to keep your home life separate from your school life.
- Me: then why do they give us homework?
- Whole class: .....
- Teacher: .....
- President: .....
- Miley Cyrus: ....
- Me: ....
- Teacher: Samantha, please. Whatever you do. Bring this up with the principal because that's the best argument I have ever heard.
*gets stuck on a mission in a game* *doesn’t play for another 4234 years*
Hollisters electricity bill must be like $1 a month